Monday, January 25, 2010

Slick Honey Who Sings The Rap Song That I Believe Is Titled "Trinidadian"? Is It Slick Rick? LG?

Who sings the rap song that I believe is titled "Trinidadian"? Is it Slick Rick? LG? - slick honey

I remember this in an old mixed tape, but could not find the artist. The voice sounds like Slick Rick, but I remember him saying that "our man, the mixtape .. LG, I do not know who the artist is. The song around 1993, if memory does not deceive me, and in the instrumental mixtape that used to be the voice of this song, was Das EFX "They want EFX. So, I'm not sure it's just a freestyle on this track, or if the original song uses a different assessed.

However, the texts of the following information (Note: they can) separate lines:
"Trinidad, Trinidad, Trinidad, what is love? With know Monica, she a sister named Veronica cool ..... I'm not fakin 'So Jamacian call, she's in her time, then call Miss Panama had its own bed, money and a car run over the boots .. but I'm still sad because the only girl I want to be sweet is that Trinidad .. Trinity ketchup Spend - SIN - SIN - SIN .. Anyone who has the answer to the TYour question is a real hip hop head ... :-)

1 comment: