Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pain During Ovulation More Condition_symptoms Sharp Piercing Pain Off And On Around Left Ovary During Ovulation? What Could This Be?

Sharp piercing pain off and on around left ovary during ovulation? What could this be? - pain during ovulation more condition_symptoms

This is the first time I experienced this kind of pain this bad. I had pain before, during ovulation, but not the intensity. It comes and goes and hurts more when I move a lot. I had a child for 1 year. Any sensible answer would be great.

3 comments:

  1. You have pain during ovulation, also ... 2 and sometimes pain is the same, but worse ... and when I was pregnant ... apparently low percentage of women find out when ovulation may also feel when they become pregnant ... I think that is when the egg implants .... Pregnancy is a possibility for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This could be a fibroid. I talk to your doctor. Blankets perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if you feel cramping, was the kind of seizures, the proportion of women in the time of ovulation to achieve. Otherwise, you try to talk to your doctor ... Hope this helps and good luck.

    ReplyDelete