Monday, February 15, 2010

Automatic Starter Installation Should I Get A Automatic Car Starter Or Are They Troublesome?

Should i get a automatic car starter or are they troublesome? - automatic starter installation

I would be an automatic starter for my 2004 Volvo S40 .. I said, it could cause problems in the mechanics of his car ... is that true? i local businesses for customers, the devices that quoted me 299.00 to install .. I called my Volvo dealer and he quoted from 500 to 600 for the installation .. Volvo could work safer? Suggestions out there?

1 comment:

  1. I do not know, because the splicing of cables in the car. Volvo May, his better, but if your system and not an aftermarket kit Volvo factory can and will be problems at some point by a cable loose or defective. It is my opinion, if you want, go ahead, but you can cause serious problems at the wrong time. And usually less expensive is not the best option.

    ReplyDelete